The PHONEDRS ‘U10’ is a maintenance system for mobile phones. It incorporates UV-C sanitization, our DryMax® drying technology, and two USB-A input connectors to power both your phone and an accessory device.
FREE SHIPPING within the continental U.S.
- UV-C sanitization.
- DryMax drying technology to keep your phone’s performance at its best.
- Two USB-A outputs for charging your phone and another device.
- Innovative transparent cover so that you can easily identify that your phone is inside – no more guessing where your phone is. It also lets you know when it's in Sanitizing mode.
- Dimensions: 8.38" L x 5.13" W x 3.21" H (at its highest point)
- Drying Tray Dimensions: 7" L x 4.375" W at front, tapering to 4" W in the back
- Power supply: Model SAW30A-090-3000U | INPUT: 100-240V 50/60 Hz, 0.8A | OUTPUT: 9V 3A
U10 Model Details
The PHONEDRS U10 model provides a new standard of phone care for a new age, with three levels of maintenance for your phone – sanitizing, drying, and charging. Utilizing UV-C sanitization honed by our decades of experience in this technology, a quick 5-minute cycle will have your phone ready to go. Our DryMax drying technology will remove the moisture from humidity, sweat, condensation, or similar sources that conspire to degrade both the audio performance of your phone its longevity.
Great Product!!! Over the years I’ve submersed several phones in water and tried the bag of rice trick. This method seemed so outdated, until now! Also, the cost of replacing a water damaged phone is very costly so 60$-80$ is a no-brainer especially when it can do so many other functions.